HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
2. Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
3. Responsible for the preparation of biweekly payroll and ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, termination and changes to pay rates.
4. Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
5. Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
6. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
7. Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, as required. Maintains employee directory.
8. Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
9. Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
Equivalent to appropriate four-year college program.
Responsible for center wide human resources planning and development.
Provides functional guidance for administrative support needs.
Education and Experience
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. A bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years' Human Resources experience, OR
2. Any appropriate combination of education and experience
3. Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
4. Experience in health care industry is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application here and mail, fax, or email it to the Human Resources department.
1100 Meade St
Dunmore, PA 18512
This organization does not discriminate in any way to deprive any person of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status of any employee because of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, the facility complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. If you are an applicant with a mental or physical disability who needs a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, contact the Human Resources department.